Bariatric Surgery Weight Loss Program Kit. Easy Tools for Portion Control Dieting After Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Balloon & Banding & Free Bonus Vegetable Cookbook – Essentials for Success
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I love all of your products! 4 years after surgery and using your products has become second nature. I have found that I need them to help me stay on track. Many thanks for your support and great products. – Katrina M
My clients love it. They say the recipes are easy to follow and yummy. – Vicki A, Dietitian
Very pleased with the pack in general. I feel the plate and bowl will be key in assisting me with bariatric portion control. Amanda Clark’s book provides heaps of useful information for Bariatric patients.- John O
BASED ON SCIENTIFIC PORTION CONTROL RESEARCH
Includes, a melamine portion bowl and plate specifically for bariatric surgery along with the Portion Perfection book for Bariatrics and easy to use 4 Week Stand Up Menu Plan with measured recipes and portion accurate photos.
This kit provides important guidelines and tools for post-op as you embark on your new lifestyle. Portion Perfection for Bariatrics is simply illustrated and so easy to use. It is extremely effective for those having undergone gastric banding, sleeve gastrectomy or gastric bypass surgery.
The 4 Week Weight Loss Menu plan contains recipes specifically designed with Portion Perfection in mind, so no worrying about calculations.
The plate shows markings to measure your meal and words around the plate note the behaviors required to get the best food tolerance.
The Portion Perfection bowl shows cup measures on the inside so you can pour food straight into the bowl without weighing or measuring first.
Bonus Gift, Free Vegetables Cookbook is suitable for use during Very Low Calorie Diets (shakes) and a perfect addition to any meal
NB: Melamine is unsuitable for microwave or very high temperature foods – add porcelain plates and bowls.
- AVOID WEIGHT REGAIN WITH PORTION PERFECTION FOR BARIATRICS: Without the tools to manage post weightloss surgery eating, post surgery weight regain of 25% is common. The 1st problem we see with clients is that grazing habits develop over time, and this can be what binge eating looks like after bariatric surgery. The 2nd problem we see is overeating which stretches the pouch, resulting in lack of satisfaction on a small portion. Eating regularly and controlling portion sizes are keys to success
- COMPREHENSIVE POST SURGERY PLAN: This weight loss surgery program helps you get the most from your gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy or gastric banding. You get a beautiful pictorial book, showing you how much to eat for every meal and snack. A complete 4 Week Weight Loss Menu Plan which is balanced in nutrition and provides simple recipes for longterm eating. You also get the actual portion plate and bowl that you see in the pictures, so you can’t go wrong.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND APPLY: Created by award winning ( DAA 2007) dietitian Amanda Clark from 20+ years of experience in managing and supporting weight loss surgery clients. You get the benefits of this experience through the various components of this kit. Amanda has determined from working with over 2000 bariatric patients, what to do and how much to eat to get the best outcomes following bariatric surgery. Over 60,000 bariatric plates have been sold worldwide (Great Ideas in Nutrition).
- THIS KIT WORKS: A Bond University Trial (2016) of this kit found it significantly reduced emotional eating and increased user confidence, so you will feel confident and supported. Controlling portion size to no more than 1 cup is critical to maintaining the size of your new stomach pouch. This becomes simple with this toolkit. It is so much easier to remember new information that includes pictures, rather than just words alone. Get all the tools you need right here.
- BONUS VEGETABLE COOKBOOK: This bonus cookbook helps you get flavor ad interest into the vegetables on your plate so you look forward to great meals. Works with any VLCD for presurgery too.You will enjoy the quality and thought behind this kit, with BPA Free Melamine portion plate and bowl sets to help you eat less easily. You can also access the free podcast “Beyond Bariatric Surgery” or interact with Amanda on the free facebook forum at Bariatric Surgery Eating
Reblogged 3 months ago from www.amazon.com